Your Privacy is Important to Us
3.1. Registration: In order to subscribe to our products and services, we require that you complete a registration form. This form may ask for contact information, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, company name, fax number and other basic contact information (“Registration Information”). After submitting your Registration Information, you can view and modify this information within the self-maintenance area of the Website. You agree to notify us of any change to your billing address as soon as practicable but, in any event, within thirty (30) days of such change.
3.3. Software: Registration of our software requires a digital signature and periodic product code verification through an Internet connection. Registration Information is kept in a database to verify proper usage of the software module(s).
3.4. Other: OFA may automatically receive and record information in our server logs from your browser, including your IP address (the Internet address of your PC), your computer’s name, the type and version of your web browser, referrer addresses and other generally-accepted log information. We may also record page views (hit counts) and other general statistical and tracking information, which will be aggregated with that of other users in order to understand how our Website is being used.
3.6. Referrers: A “referrer” is the information passed along by a web browser that references the web URL you linked from and is automatically collected by our web server. This information is collected and used by OFA to understand the websites referring traffic to our Website and to present appropriate content to our potential customers. OFA tabulates referrer information on an aggregate basis to identify trends and traffic patterns.
3.7. Partners: OFA may enter into agreements with other companies that market software or services that either function similarly to our software or that enhance or extend the Website’s functionality. Some of these may be third party products that may utilize components of OFA’s software. Under the terms of these agreements, we may be required to collect information about your sessions and your use of these third party products and share this information with these third parties.
- What We Do with Information We Collect and Use. In general, except as provided in this policy, we will not disclose your personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties without your express consent or allowing you to decline to permit the disclosure. There are, however, some limited circumstances in which we may need to disclose personally identifiable information about a user without express consent, including, but not limited to, the circumstances set forth below:
4.1. OFA Website Vendors: We may employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, providing customer service, sending print and electronic mail, processing credit card payments, or other functions necessary to our business. In order to allow these companies to perform their obligations, we may need to share your personally identifiable information with them. However, we will provide these companies with only that information necessary to perform their functions on our behalf, and we will not allow them to use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
4.4. Protection of Rights: We may reveal your personally identifiable information to attorneys, private investigator organizations or law enforcement agencies if we believe that you have harmed or interfered with (or will imminently harm or interfere) other Website users or anyone else or violating (either intentionally or unintentionally) our Terms and Conditions of Use or infringing any of OFA’s legal rights, or harming the legal rights, property, or health or safety of any other person.
4.5. Required by Law: OFA will reveal your personally identifiable information, to the extent we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law. If we receive legal process calling for the disclosure of any of your personally identifiable information, we will attempt to notify you via the email address you supplied during registration within a reasonable amount of time before we respond to the request, unless such notification is not permitted.
4.6. Asset Transfers: OFA shall be entitled to transfer to a third party information it maintains, including any personally identifiable information, in connection with a transaction or proceeding involving a transfer of some or all of the assets relating to the Websites or a business in connection with which such information is maintained.
- Changing or Removing Personal Information; Opting Out. To ensure that you have appropriate control over your personally identifiable information, you can access your account (after supplying your user name and password) in the Self-Maintenance area of our Website to update and/or correct the information you have previously submitted.
- Communications to our Users.
6.1. OFA: OFA sends emails and/or postal mailings to new subscribers and to provide to existing subscribers information regarding their specific OFA products. Periodically, we will send news and information to subscribers and other parties who have expressed interest in the Website and its products. You can opt out of receiving these promotional communications through the Self-Maintenance area of our Website. or so long as you use our products and services or otherwise maintain a business relationship with OFA, however, you may not opt out of receiving communications from us relating specifically to those products and services or business relationship.
- Security of Personally Identifiable Information. OFA maintains controls to protect the financial information you provide us, including credit card details, during the product purchase process. These controls include: (1) the use of SSL encryption to safeguard information when transmitted from your web browser to the Website; (2) the logical authentication security within the databases that store customers’ credit card numbers; and (3) use of encryption of credit card numbers.
7.1. OFA employees are required to acknowledge that they understand and will strictly abide by our corporate policies with respect to the confidentiality of personally identifiable information. Moreover, OFA only gives access to databases containing personally identifiable information to employees on a need-to-know basis. Internal policies require that passwords be changed regularly, pursuant to security protocols. Our security procedures are reviewed on a periodic basis to ensure that they remain current.
7.2. Accordingly, we have put in place security systems designed to prevent unauthorized disclosure of information you provide to us. These systems are structured to deter and prevent hackers and others from accessing this information. Due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, however, we cannot provide, and disclaim, assurance that the information you provide us will remain free from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties who, despite our efforts, obtain unauthorized access.
- Children. Persons under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to register for the Website service and OFA does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personally identifiable information from persons under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that a child under the age of eighteen (18) has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will attempt to delete this information from our databases, subject to any technical limitations on our ability to do so.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Order Flow Analytics, Inc.
1381 Warner Ave. Suite C
Tustin, CA. 92780